Aquatics Conditions of Use
What You Need To Know
- Children under the age of 14 must be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 16 years at all time. Children under the age of 5 years should remain within arms reach.
- In order to create a safe and fun environment customers are asked to:
- Ensure that suitable swimwear is worn
- Not use offensive language or behaviour
- Respect the rights of others
- Please oberserve all signage within the facility and please note the following rules apply:
- No Smoking
- No Running
- No Glass, Alcohol or Drugs
- No Bombing
- Photogragphy is not permitted (except with management consent)
- Facility operators reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- In an emeregncy please follow lifeguard instructions
- To access the Sauna Room, you must have a member/casual pass. In the case you do not, you will be asked to leave the Sauna Room by a staff member.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Sauna Room.
- This is a super-heated environment and if you are concerned that it may adversely affect you, it is your responsibility to seek medical advice prior to entry.
- Exercising in the Sauna Room is not permitted.
- Please place towel down before sitting on the bench seats.
- It is recommended that you do not use the Sauna Room when suffering from a heart condition or whilst pregnant.
- Do not use the Sauna Room while under the influence of drugs or alcohol (certain medications may produce adverse effects)
- It is recommended that you use the Sauna Room for a maximum of 15 minutes at a time.
- Please shower before entering the Sauna Room.
- Drink bottles are encouraged.
- In an emergency please follow lifeguard instructions.