Lake St Clair
Lake St Clair is open for residants who are not in lockdown affected areas.
Office Hours: Our Office is currently closed due to the lockdown orders.
Need to reach out? There is no direct phone line to Lake St Clair, please see below on how to reach out to the team.
**Please note: Bookings must be made in advance**
- Payments of bookings will be made in full at the time of reservation.
- Unpowered sites are NOT allocated, powered sites ARE allocated.
- Once a booking has been made you will receive a confirmation email (please check your Spam folder if you have not received it).
- Boomgate Codes – Every car needs its own code because the gate tracks whether you’re in or out of the Park. Only 1 code is sent automatically per booking, regardless of how many you put on your booking. You will need to contact us via Facebook or email to get extra codes for additional vehicles.
- Sites can have up to 2 cars before further charges apply.
- There is NO phone signal at the Park. The last signal is 7kms back towards Singleton at “phone rock”. We DON’T give out our WiFi details.
- Fishing and Swimming is ALLOWED in the Lake. NSW Fisheries rules apply within the Lake in regards to bag limit, size etc. and Maritime and Fisheries do come to the Lake on a regular basis.
- Closest hiking trail is Pieries Peak in Mt Royal National Park. It is a 20km drive from the Campground.
- There is a disabled toilet which is located at the Office.
- Kiosk sells: Ice $5, Firewood & Kindling $15, Drinks, Ice Cream & Confectionary, Milk, Tea & Coffee, Butane & Matches, Sunscreen, Bug Repellant and Fishing Lures. We DON’T sell live bait or Fishing Licences. Please note: we are CASHLESS at the moment, EFTPOS only.
CHECKING IN AND OUT
- Unpowered Sites: 10am
- Powered Sites: 12pm
- Early arrivals can be arranged with the care taker
- where possible.
- Check-out time is 10am for all sites.
- Late check-outs may be arranged with the care taker,
- where possible.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
- One Set-Up (e.g. tent, camper trailer, caravan) per site.
- Maximum of 5 adults per site.
- Adult rates apply to any person above 16 years old.
- If cancelled more than 7 days prior to your stay, your booking fee can be refunded in full.
- If cancelled 4-7 days before your stay, your booking fee less a 10% cancellation fee can be refunded.
- If cancelled less than 72 hours before your stay, your booking fee less a 50% cancellation fee can be refunded.
- If cancelled more than 21 days prior to your stay, your booking fee can be refunded in full.
- If cancelled 14-21 days before your stay, your booking fee less a 10% cancellation fee can be refunded.
- If cancelled less than 14 days before your stay, your booking fee less a 50% cancellation fee can be refunded.
- If cancelled less than 24 hours before your stay, 100% of your booking fee will be charged as a cancellation fee.
**Where medical evidence is provided as reason for cancellation, booking fees may be refunded in full regardless of notice periods.” At the discretion of the Park Management
DATE CHANGES/CREDIT TRANSFERS
- Date changes for off-peak bookings must be made aminimum of 72 hours prior to the booking.
- Date changes for peak period bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the booking.
- In the event that the above notice is not adequately provided for date changes, cancellations fees will apply as per the ‘Cancelation Fees’ clause.
- Customers are entitled to transfer the dates of the original reservation once. Any subsequent transfer requests will be treated as cancellations.
- It is preferable that customers choose a date when transferring the reservation. If an alternate date is not known, a credit may be placed on the guests account. This credit must be used within 12 months of the initial booking.
- Where the new date is at a higher cost (e.g. due to peak periods) the customer must make payment for thedifference at time of the new booking.
- Where the new date is of a lesser cost, the differencecannot be refunded or credited.
Reservations must be transferred in their entirety. Dates cannot be split into multiple reservations. There is no refund for any unused portion of the original reservation.
COVID-19 FLEXIBLE CANCELATION POLICY
Guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
- Any difference in booking value will need to be paid bythe guest.
- To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park via e mail.
- To utilise this policy a guest must:
- Where requested, provide proof of the COVID-19 impact as listed above.
- Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual Booking Policy.
No refunds will be provided outside of the policy due to bad weather.
UNFORESEEN CLOSURE OF THE PARK
Significant and unforeseen park operational issues including but not limited to extreme weather events, fire,natural disasters may mean that the Park will need to close.
In this event we will try to find an alternative date that
suits You. If the alternative is not acceptable to you, the reservation will be cancelled, and a full refund provided. Lake St Clair Park will not be liable for any other losses you may incur as a result of this cancellation.
BREACH OF PARK RULES OR LEGISLATION
Lake St Clair Park may terminate your reservation and ask you and your guests to leave the park immediately if you or any guest or visitor:
- Breaches any legislation
- Breaches any Park Rule
- No refund or credit will be provided in these circumstances.
|Day Pass||Adult $2.70 Child $1.65||Adult $3.20 Child $2.20|
|Family Day Pass (2 adults & 3 children)||$8.50||$10.20|
|Powered Site (2 adults & 3 children)||$34.00||$42.00|
|Additional People||Adult $12.00 Child $8.70||Adult $15.00 Child $11.00|
|Unpowered Site (2 adults & 3 children)||$25.00||$32.00|
|Additional People||Adult $9.80 Child $6.60||Adult $13.00 Child $8.50|
|Day Boat Pass (2 adults & 3 children)||$10.00||$12.40|
|6 Month Boat Pass (up to 5 people)||$126.00|
|Yearly Boat Pass (up to 5 people)||$220.00|